Monday, May 30, 2011

SILVER PRICES ON THE WATCH



I am looking at silver prices and even though everyone hesitates to buy due to high price of silver, I would still say I will go for it. I would buy silver whenever I have the extra money.

Currently price is at USD38.12/oz. Even though the last 2 weeks, the prices were favoured (between USD34/0z – USD36/oz), the price has already bounced. Looking at it positively, even at USD38.12/oz, it is still a discounted price from the peak at USD48.70/oz on 28th April, 2011. The current price is 78.3% cheaper than the highest price, a discount of 21.7%. You like buying on a discount, don't you? All of us do.


Why do I say that silver is still cheap?

Look at the projected silver prices…

  1. Stephen Leeb - Silver should be $150/oz today
  2. Jonathan Quek in NST - Silver could rise to $156!

If I buy silver now at USD38.12/oz and it rises to USD150/oz, WOW! That is almost 4 times my investment amount (3.93 times to be exact). Say that the targeted prices will only be reached in 10 years' time, that s 393% in 10 years or 39.3% per annum. That is better than most investment I know. What if it happens sooner than 10 years? What do you think? Do you like the idea?

Think about it ...

Next question that you will ask is where to buy? Call me to buy Public Gold Silver bars or message me in Facebook.com/DinaTalib.

Public Gold current prices for silver bars can be sighted at the right hand side of this blog.

Have fun investing!



Listen to this :


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for leaving comments to my blog. Feel free to browse again at the latest topics.